Welcome to the Virginia Beach Convention Center and Distinctive Gourmet's VBCC Wedding Blog! Our vow is to make your wedding day perfect!


Be sure to "Follow By Email" on the left side of this page to get the latest updates as they are posted.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Another Happy Couple!

We got a sweet note from the mother of the bride for a wedding we had on March 31, 2012 and we just couldn't help but share.

"I just want to thank you so much for everything you did to make my daughter’s reception  magnificent. Words just can’t express how I felt Saturday. Everybody is talking about how they enjoyed themselves, how it was just beautiful and how the food was great. The staff was awesome and  of course you were awesome also. The food OMG even the tea J was superb. There is NOT one thing I would have done different. That’s how great everything was. There was NOT one thing that I could complain about. THE EVENT WAS FLAWLESS. The cocktail hour when I got there, I could see how people were enjoying that and were just so laid back like they were homeJ. People were telling me it seems as if they had traveled far away couldn’t believe that it was right in VA. People were so amazed with what they saw and they bragged about that food. People were saying they had never been to anything like this. That was my goal to have something that no one had seen or been to. You made that dream come true for me and of course my daughter but especially me J. I was a teen mother and she is my only daughter. I wanted to do something that people and she will always remember and you did just that. Oh the lighting was excellent. The lightning made it feel so romantic in there. Everything was magnificent!!!!!! When I think about it, I get teary-eyed. It was AWESOME!!!

Thank you again for everything!

Amy Carver"
The Bride and Groom  (photo taken by Sabrina Rinaldo)

Thank you to the new Mr. and Mrs. Watson for choosing the VBCC and sharing your wedding day with us!

We wish you the very best for a happy life together!



No comments:

Post a Comment