Welcome to the Virginia Beach Convention Center and Distinctive Gourmet's VBCC Wedding Blog! Our vow is to make your wedding day perfect!


Be sure to "Follow By Email" on the left side of this page to get the latest updates as they are posted.

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Images in Light photgraphy by Glenn Bashaw (http://imagesinlight.com/) features the Virginia Beach Convention Center as one of his favorite places to shoot.
 
"One of my favorite parts of every wedding is the bridal session. I love the time I get to
spend with each bride. She is wearing her gown for the first time and the anticipation
of her special day is right around the corner. She is just radiant and beautiful.
 
Another love of mine is architectural photography.
Seeing a design within the buildings elements, capturing the right light and mood.
 
When Tamika told me she wanted her bridals taken at the Virginia Beach Convention Center,
I could not have been more thrilled. This building is inspiring with its glassand strong lines.
The light was just perfect- it was like photographing in a modern cathedral.
Here are some of my favorite images from her session."
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment